- No special waters / lotions needed. All you have to do is mix the henna with hot water.
- The henna paste does not become hard and is therefore easy to remove from the skin with a damp cotton wool.
- The colours do not turn red
- The tint remover can also be used with ordinary tint
- Also ideal for dark skin thanks to the henna tint Raven
Download your Colour chart here
- Honey: fairly warm blonde, for women (and of course men) with light eyebrows and light skin.
- Taupe: to provide blonde to dark blonde eyebrows with a beautiful tan.
- Hazelnut: nice warm brown color, which is certainly not too red.
- Natural Brown: natural looking eyebrows on the light to slightly tinted skin.
- Ash Brown: A cool dark brown tint for browsing on tinted to dark skin.
- Raven: our darkest variant. Perfect for the tinted skin or to mix with other colours so that they become slightly darker.
- Skin Prep Lotion: to get the eyebrows clean and grease-free for a treatment
- Hue Remover: to easily correct any mistakes.
- Double Side Henna Brush: The perfect brush to apply the henna properly.
- White Mapping thread: for even tighter henna brows.
This is the kit every professional brow artist should have to create a range of beautiful powdered long lasting brows.