The Henna Collection Starter Kit
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
Get straight to work with the most up to date Henna Brow System on the market.
One of the most highly refined henna brow powders you can now mix your henna quickly without any 'white bits'. Our henna is a smooth paste with a luxurious feel when applying. Made from the finest Henna in India we have worked hard to create a powder that is vibrant in colour while still being gentle on skin.
London Brow Henna is the only range of Henna powders created in the UK that is resorcinol AND ammonia free.
Infused with Indian Gooseberry for its powerful hair growth and strengthening properties and Shikakai meaning 'fruit for hair' for shine and protection, both trusted through centuries of Ayurveda medicine.
- Ammonia and Resorcinol Free
- Fully eco friendly and recyclable packaging
- No special waters / lotions needed. All you have to do is mix the henna with warm water.
- The henna paste does not become hard, it is luxuriously soft and is therefore easy to remove from the skin with a damp cotton wool.
- The colours do not turn red
- Our tint remover is natural, free from toxins, synthetics and harsh chemicals and can also be used with ordinary tint
- Our colours are ideal for darker skin tones
What's included in The Henna Collection Kit
4 x Mix and Match colour sachets. 10 grams per sachet.
Choose your own colours to start with from the following :-
- Golden Blonde: fairly warm blonde, for women (and of course men) with light eyebrows and light skin.
- Caramel Brown: to provide blonde to dark blonde eyebrows with a beautiful tan.
- Light Brown: soft light brown colour giving natural looking eyebrows perfect on light to slightly tinted skin
- Medium Brown: dark brown tint for using on tinted to dark skin
- Brownie : warm brown colour without being too red
- Black: our darkest variant. Perfect for the tinted skin or to mix with other colours so that they become slightly darker.
4 x Airtight frosted glass storage jars with bamboo lids
50ml Skin Preparation Cleanser: Perfectly prepare the eyebrows with a cleanse for a smooth grease-free treatment
50ml Colour Remover: Easily correct any mistakes, clean up around the skin and takes your colour down one shade if you need to shade adjust your final brow colour. Also perfect for the ombrè effect.
Sharp angled Henna Brush: The perfect brush to apply the henna properly.
Mini Measuring scoop
Glass Dapen mixing dish
Colour mixing chart
Luxury Gift Box
The London Brow Company #1 in Eyebrow & Eyelash care